Xfer Records LFOTool 1.768 VST AU AAX [WIN & macOS]
LFOTool is an FX utility plug-in for both Macintosh OS X® and Windows®. It empowers music producers to create tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, side-chain compressor simulation, and dubstep-type wobble effects with minimal effort.
LFOTool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments.
Endless LFO Power
This unique plug-in also allows users to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes equipped with dozens of presets to achieve desired results quickly.
Fast and easy to use
Consistent with other products in Xfer Records’ software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.
- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation)
- Can optionally send MIDI CC out to control other softsynths, effects, or external hardware which responds to MIDI CC messages.
- Dozens of presets included
- Up to 4 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan)
- BPM (with optional swing) or Hz LFO rate control
- Both Mac OSX and Windows versions included
- Graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own
- Sample-accurate sync
- 32+64 bit VST, AudioUnit, and AAX support
- Macintosh: macOS 10.11 or later
- Windows: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- VST or AudioUnit compatible host